A Child's Right recently launched the Parental and Civil Rights Alliance. The rare opportunity to form a Meetup Alliance is by invite only and not open to the general public. Quite the honor! In less than two days this Alliance already has 26 organizations that have joined with over 53,000 collective members! Incredible results in a short period of time and we expect the Parental and Civil Rights Alliance to be listed in the Top 10 Largest Meetup Alliance list.
Please join the Parental and Civil Rights Alliance. Great way to pull more people into your local group. 26 groups and growing!
Only those who want to start a group or already have one (via Meetup, Facebook, Google, Yahoo, active website, etc.) can join the Parental and Civil Rights Alliance right now. If you don't want to be a group organizer, you can find an existing group on the internet, Meetup, Facebook, MySpace, etc and ask them to join the alliance. Or start your own group right here in the Parental and Civil Rights Alliance.
If you have a leadership role in a local group or organization you should join the Parental and Civil Rights Alliance for the following benefits:
1) The Parental and Civil Rights Alliance is a fantastic tool to help parental and civil rights activists all over the country to meet and organize in person.
2) Network with similar organizations and groups to increase turnout at your local events.
3) Learn from the successes and failures of local groups.
4) Give your local organization an additional web presence with link. Thousands of people visit the main page for Meetup Alliance daily and look for a local group in their area...look at it like the yellow pages – but this is free!
5) Increase your membership totals in your local organization. The Parental and Civil Rights Alliance allows those who come across it on the internet to search for a local group in their area.
6) Want to carpool to a national event? Research local groups and consolidate resources for a successful turnout.
7) Network with Meetup groups, Yahoo groups, Facebook groups, MySpace groups and more!
8) Expose your next event or meeting to a national audience!
9) Create your own group's resource page.
10) Finally create an international coalition of parental and civil rights activists!
Creating your own Alliance is not open to the public and the chance to grow this was given to me on an invite only basis from Meetup. They are still in a Beta run and new features will be added very soon!
Meetup Alliance is the best way for leaders of local groups to share, learn and communicate.
Joining is free and will only take a minute. Just click the link below: